Office Assistant Job Posting
Greensboro, NC-based organization, The Guthrie Group, is looking for a competent Office Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company.
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
Job responsibilities may include tasks for our non-profit company ‘Guthrie Orphans & Widows’ as well – www.gowministries.org.
Key Quantifiable Indicators:
Two years of college or Bachelor degree
1+ years job experience
Pleasant, friendly disposition
Strong interpersonal communication skills
The Office Assistant will work with the President of TGG, the Office Manager, TGG consultants and TGG clients.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office with emphasis on Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Familiarity with WordPress, SKYPE, mobile technology, Google analytics
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle booking consultant air, hotel, and car reservations
- TGG & GOW are primarily windows-based platforms and software
- Must be comfortable working for a faith-based organization
- Comfortable working on a team
- An excellent communicator and collaborator
- Comfortable talking with clients (via phone, email and in person)
- Detail-oriented in context of a fast-paced environment
- Capable of hitting daily deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Pleasant, personable demeanor (face-to-face, on the phone and via email)
- Keen ability to multi-task; self-starter
- Capable planner
- A strong vocabulary
- Teachable spirit
- Sense of humor
Compensation: based on experience and skillset