Many of the customers that contact us start with a problem statement similar to the ones below:
- We need an objective, unbiased, expert outside opinion of our transactional operations
- How need a plan of how to become more profitable
- We want someone to assess our operations, but also our organization’s culture and people
- We need a formal, thorough, data-driven assessment of our current state and a detailed road map of how to attain our future state
Since we focus all of our efforts on improving the order to cash cycle, we bias our assessment to that end and incorporate TGG’s patented approach to measuring loss in transactional applications..
The data we make decisions from comes from different systems, different inputs, different outputs, different definitions for the data different time frames and, differing levels of depth & detail.
Confusion at all levels (By the way, it’s also too slow)
At TGG, we understand. Our assessment will give your team clarity on what to do next.
Our assessment includes:
- A 200+ question assessment of your company by looking at all areas of your order to cash process
- Outbound email, inbound email, transaction counts (clicks, screens)
- Number of software applications in use and many areas in between.
- Office layout
- PC window arrangements
- Dashboards and the timeliness of information
While all of our customers are looking for improved results, we will expose the underlying gaps in process that will enable these results. Assessments are always (always) accompanied with financials. Our aim within the assessment is to identify 4% of sales as hard financial savings for your business. TGG’s typical clients reduce their costs, improve their productivity, and then grow their business sales. That’s the cycle that we aim to accomplish.
One to two weeks
- Project list valued at 4% of sales
- Scored assessment
- Detailed audit findings that are based on interviews with your employees and observations from the floor
- We assess behaviors that have positive frequency, duration, intensity, and scope
- We assess financial results based on stability, trend, alignment, and improvement
- Detailed, prioritized list of opportunities and the roadmap (time-frame & tools) to improve your organizations performance