Advanced Excel Training
Excel is a spreadsheet developed by MicroSoft capable of doing powerful data manipulation and analysis. It contains a daunting number of features including: calculations, pivot tables, charts/graphs, and even a macro programming language! Due to its broad capabilities, its main limitation is the lack of user knowledge of these resources. It is believed that the average person uses no more than 20% of Excel’s potential. This class introduces the students to methods which will facilitate their data analysis.
This hands-on training provides exposure to useful short-cuts, functions, and data manipulation techniques. The class includes exercises where the class is provided the opportunity to apply the new tools and shortcuts. They are encouraged to bring their own real data.
At the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Use most helpful short-cuts.
- Apply built-in functions.
- Create and modify pivot tables.
- Insert slicers and filters.
Related tgg Training:
- (Trans) Facilitator Lean Training
- (Mfg) Facilitator Lean Training
- (Equip) Data and Transactions Analysis Training