Black Belt Training Week 2
Even very complex processes are usually influenced by a very low number of inputs, typically less than 5. This week’s tools provide the student with the ability to assess each input’s influence both individually and as interactions with other inputs.
This week of DMAIC training is concentrated upon the Analyze phase. It focuses upon the use of common analytical tools using Minitab.
At the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Understand how to use basic statistics to draw conclusions with 95% confidence.
- Determine the appropriate statistical tool to use, depending upon conditions.
- Understand normality of data.
- How to compare averages and evaluate strength of relationships.
- Calculate how large of a sample is needed.
- Determine which factors have the greatest statistical and practical influence on the process.
5 days, includes test over the week’s material
Related tgg Training:
Related tgg Services: