Black Belt Week 1 Training
Most companies have persistent problems which they have not been able to improve with Lean or other methods. Six Sigma provides the ability to reduce defects using statistical techniques where decisions can be made with 95% confidence. Following the Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control (DMAIC) roadmap the students will be able to determine which of the dozens of inputs to a process, are the vital few which have the greatest influence on the process’s output.
The students are expected to bring a problem to the class so that they may advance their projects during some of the breakouts and exercises. Key principles are reinforced through the use of interactive exercises throughout the class. The statistical software Minitab, is needed for all four weeks of the Black Belt training.
At the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Properly write a project charter.
- Map a process and determine the process inputs.
- Prioritize the inputs using a Cause and Effects matrix.
- Identify and quantify risk associated with process steps or inputs.
- Understand basic statistics.
- Analyze measurement systems.
- Performance process capability analysis.
5 days, includes a test over the week’s material
Related tgg Training:
Related tgg Services: