Data & Transaction Training
Equipment maintenance is one of the hidden jewels for Lean improvements. It involves not only the evolution from Corrective Maintenance to Preventive, Predictive, Autonomous or Quality Maintenance, but also the implementation of metrics and data analysis to determine when to repair or replace machines.
This in-depth training session offers the lean perspective towards equipment maintenance improvement. It recommends metrics to observe, their interpretation and how to manage work orders.
At the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Implement OEE
- Use CMMS data to evaluate, predict and improve maintenance.
- Estimate the Replacement Asset Value and determine when to replace assets.
- Determine Equipment’s Total Cost of Maintenance
Related tgg Training:
- Employee Lean Training
- PDCA Improvement Training
- Morae SMED Training
- Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) Week 1 Training
Related tgg Services:
- T minus meetings
- Autonomous Maintenance
- No Heroes – Critical to Focus
- Root Cause Failure Analysis
- Leader Standard Work