(Mfg.) Employee Lean Training
Waste is omnipresent in every manufacturing process. It is also invisible. From the receipt of materials to shipping, it is hidden, in every equipment, machine and production line, in front of every employee using a “normal operation” disguise. It had been existing for such a long time that we need a different set of glasses to identify it and a different mindset to get rid of it.
This highly interactive session will provide the participants with the ability to spot waste and basic tools to eliminate it. Topics covered in this session are:
- What is Lean
- History of Lean Six Sigma
- Mechanic of change
- Visual Workplace
With Every Pair of Hands You Get a Free Brain
Dedicate time and resources to develop your MOST important asset – Your employees
At the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Classify process steps according to their value.
- Identify the 8 types of waste.
- Execute a plan to keep an area clean and organized.
- Use of proper signals, indicators and controls to improve the process performance.
2 day class
Related tgg Training:
- (Transactional) Employee Lean Training
- (Equip) PDCA Improvement Training
- (Mfg) Manager-Supervisor Lean Training
Related tgg Services