(Transactional) Lean Accounting
This course is designed to assist business leaders (at all levels) understand how to simplify and measure their cost/productivity within any work environment. The tgg Lean Accounting training teaches lean concepts through an economic lens, which provides clarity and a new business perspective. The objective is to build confidence within the learner, so they can incorporate these concepts into their daily routines. Creating a culture of well-informed decisive leaders.
At the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Compare and Contrast traditional accounting and Lean accounting.
- Organize accounting efforts by Value Stream.
- Measure weekly cost at supervisor level with little outside support.
Related TGG training:
- (Mfg) Manager-Supervisor Lean Training
- (Trans) Manager-Supervisor Lean Training
- Advanced Excel Training