Lean Six Sigma Management Consultant
Greensboro, NC-based organization, The Guthrie Group, Inc. (tgg), is looking for experienced management consultants.
Our core values include:
- Be effective change agents. Each day, every day.
- Practice impeccable work ethic.
- Tell the truth. Always.
- The success of our champions = our success.
- Practice continuous improvement individually, corporately.
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to work with manufacturing, transactional and/or equipment environments. Job responsibilities include:
- Mentoring & coaching
- Data analysis
- 7+ years external consulting job experience (required)
- Lean master, Black Belt or Master Black Belt certified
Core Bodies of Knowledge:
- Lean Accounting (Box scores)
- Root cause failure analysis (RCFA)
- Equipment Reliability
- Transactional mapping & improvements
- Kaizen facilitation
- 5s / visuals
- Runner, repeater, stranger analysis for supply chain
- Expert skills analyzing data in Minitab or Excel. Ability to work with complex data sets
- Excellent organizational and time management skills. Disciplined
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be comfortable working for a faith-based organization
- Detail-oriented in context of a fast-paced environment
- Sense of humor
Compensation: based on experience and skill-set. Contractors & full time positions available. More information on benefits package provided within interview schedule
See our Youtube video’s for more information on how we approach Lean Six Sigma.