T Minus Meetings
T minus stands for ‘time remaining’ to the preventative maintenance (PM) planned outage and it’s a tremendously powerful tool that TGG offers.
As companies get serious about equipment reliability, they begin to understand that as much as 85% of failures cannot be predicted on machine cycles or planned/expected wear. With this realization comes the importance of ‘opportunity’ work orders and finding these failures before they occur.
The PM outage is the Super Bowl
T Minus is how we prepare for the game
TGG will take your team through a series of planned meetings who’s structure is built on the chassis of PDCA. The importance of this foundation, is that your team’s meeting topics & content will improve every day week over week.
T minus is one of the items in our (7) point model that we call STRANDS and an essential link to improving the OEE of your assets.
TGG will take you through the following phases:
- Stabilize unplanned downtime
- Empower scientists
- Implement rigorous measurement systems
- Zero interruptions
Please contact us and fill out your problem statement today.
2 days SCO
12 days Run (Delivered in 3 events)
2 days Evaluate
- Customized meetings that are designed for your assets and your employees
- Refined measurements of how to calculate OEE on your asset. We’ll work with the information systems that you have in place
- PM outage’s that resemble a Nascar pit stop
- High % execution of work orders
- Identify failures on the PF curve before they occur