We provide (6) basic assessments that allow us to measure the maturity of your organization. Many clients come to us asking the question, “How good is our organization compared to industry leaders?”, and also, “What are the financial opportunities?” that are possible for our organization to achieve.
Ultimately the focus of all of these assessments is squarely on one audience: your customers.
Do you know who your customers are and what is important to them?
World class organizations don’t stumble their way to success. They measure their gaps, design strategies to reduce gaps, implement systems and structures, with metrics that allow them to understand their progress. They place relentless focus only on what matters most.
- Cultural – Dr. Peter Drucker rightly states “culture eats strategy for breakfast.” What are the cultural norms that must change within your organization? Is your culture obsessed with customer focus?
- Leadership – If your organization is stagnant, look no further than your leadership team. This assessment will measure some key areas and then provide tools & techniques to help build your team.
- Manufacturing – We recommend that you spend some time on our home page and review the ‘order to cash’ cycle wheel. Review the different steps of the process and then allow us to assess and identify the key enablers of improvement for your organization.
- Structural – Are silo’s in your organization making it impossible to be successful? The Japanese refer to typical corporate reporting as “confusion at all levels.” If you were to re-build your company from the ground up …. how would it be structured to focus on your customers?
- Transactional – tgg has software tools and mapping techniques that may be new and very helpful to many clients. Just like the advice above, go to the ‘order to cash’ cycle wheel. Order processing, transfer of information and files. Where will our assessment expose the most opportunities within your company?
- Equipment Reliability – This comprehensive assessment looks at all three components of OEE, capacity, and provides a (7) point certification score for your assets.
The links to the right will provide more detail on the assessments.