- Attitude (Energy Leadership Index) Survey
- Competency (Stakeholder’s skills analysis) Analysis
- Strategic X Matrix / Linkage Chart
Energy Leadership TM
Energy Leadership™ is the process of leading yourself and others to take action by detonating the most convenient energy that will generate sustainable positive results with the least amount of stress, waste and effort. You can increase your ability to shift your own energy and the energy of those around you to inspire and motivate yourself and others to take action. You will learn your Energetic Profile in normal conditions and under stress. Everyone has their own perspective of how they view the world. We call this perspective, whether they are attitudes or perceptions – filters. We take all our past experiences, values, beliefs, influences and interpretations, and we view the world through these filters. These filters can limit us – and give us tunnel vision – or these filters can expand what we see. It measures:
1. Your level of consciousness – your awareness about who you are and why you do what you do.
2. Your ability to lead yourself and others, to take positive, productive, and sustainable action.
3. How engaged you are in your roles and tasks on the job and at home.
Stakeholder Skills Assessment (SSA)
The Stakeholder Skills Assessment (SSA) is used to evaluate the level of Knowledge (K) and Application (A) of continuous improvement tools. The importance of the assessment resides in the evaluation of the baseline that is used to explain the behavior and attitude of the individuals and teams in the organization. (K) Knowledge is considered as the capability to define or recognize the definition of the tools and concepts, while (A) Application is the observed used of those tools when appropriate in a practical situation. This assessment includes a 3-step process: Individuals answer an 85-question test about Continuous Improvement concepts and tools, members are organized in teams and assign a business challenge to be solve during a simulation, and tools are noted if they were used or not during the team interaction while solving the challenge.
X Matrix Assessment
The X Matrix assessment aligns the resources of a company to its most critical tasks. Also known as Policy Deployment is a step-by-step planning, implementation and review process for managing change. Guiding executive management in the process of creating a shared vision, helping executives understand how current or new business requirements fit in that vision, focusing on the current, emerging, and strategic pressing needs of the business, guiding the company in the best use of its resources to meet those needs, ensuring that company resources have the tools needed to turn the plan into reality. Building the matrix includes defined goals and objectives, metrics, and owners of these metrics. The last step is to develop the execution plan, by shifting the teams focus, from the trivial many to the vital few. At this point the leadership team can transition their thinking by, recognizing the need to stop accepting incremental improvements and start thinking about breakthrough improvements.
- Short and medium term personalized attitudinal coaching program for key business leaders
- Creation of personal Energy Maps for key business leader
- KA ratio & graph, by individual, work team, and location
- X matrix
- X matrix (12) month bowler chart
- A3 storyboards for annual improvement opportunities
- Current state and future state recommended metrics