Our experience within management consulting spans across both service and manufacturing industries. Regardless of the business process, improvements are within your reach, and we can help.
- Identify the process
- Reduce time and defects
- Enable businesses to be earlier to market, increase their market share, reduce costs, and improve their profitability
- Engage a team of employees to accomplish outcomes
- Learn, lead, change
We work with teams of employees in rapid improvement events, including Kaizen, RCFA, and maintenance events. We encourage our clients to read and understand the Shingo prize as an operational improvement model.
Fundamental to our approach is the scientific method – Plan, Do, Check, Adjust (PDCA).
- “Point” improvements
- Order to cash improvements
- Value stream improvements
Our goal is typically always the same.
- Improve the flow of products and services to our customers by removing waste and variation.
- Standard work for all process steps is built, distributed, and trained.
- Our Compass is the engine built to sustain system-based improvements.
- Click here to learn more about our approach to consulting.
- Select your industry from the list on the right to see specific tgg solutions for common problems.
- We also offer virtual consulting. If that’s something you feel would better fit your organization, contact us.
- Fill out the form below so we can help you build your problem statement and achieve your objectives.