- Consulting, Kaizen facilitation (see services for a comprehensive listing), Belt mentoring, training course development, learning simulation development for both Lean and Six Sigma
- Travel: tgg consultants can avoid commercial airlines if required. Our company has a 2006 Mooney M20T Bravo single-engine airplane with an 840 NM range and 25,000′ ceiling.
- Software and database development
- More than 200 billable days per month consulting capacity
- Certifications in Lean Six Sigma and we utilize our 24 x 7 delivery matrix to allow students to access training materials and templates. We utilize our own LMS (learning management system database) for testing purposes. This LMS is linked to a database that tracks students’ progress. This matrix can also be accessed 24 x 7 by our clients on our website.
- Languages: English, French, German, Dutch, Spanish
- Software Use: Morae, Minitab, Microsoft Office, Access, iGrafx, Quality Companion, Visio, PowerSteering, SigmaXL
customer client list
TGG holds a patent in measuring OEE (overall equipment effectiveness) for any computer or series of computer users.
Automated Methods and Apparatus for Analyzing Business Processes. United States US 8,515,801 B2
Issued August 20, 2013
A method of identifying losses in a transactional environment
- Typically consulting expenses are cash neutral with clients in 4 to 6 months
- ROI typically ranges from 2 to 7X
Master service agreements and statements of work are routinely established with our clients.