How does an organization results?
These are questions asked daily, by every business manager or owner. At TGG, we believe that these two questions are answered with a cycle that we have put in place thousands of times, with thousands of different teams:
Learning - Leaders - strategic change.
Sustainable change occurs when it is preceded by learning. Before practices can be applied and analyzed, they must be comprehended. TGG understands these key fundamentals, so first and foremost our consultants are trainers, mentors, and coaches. Because of this grounded approach, TGG will:
- Generate significant excitement
- Produce sustainable change
- Empower employees
- Change cultures
- Produce excellent results
We cannot write enough about the topic of leaders within the context of organizational improvement. Nothing happens without leaders. Every time we work with your organization we are looking, seeking, calling, and challenging leaders to stand up.
Passive & Ineffective Leaders:
- Laissez-Faire (LF) | Hands-off leadership
- Management-By-Exception (MBE) | Putting out the fires
- Contingent Rewards (CR) | Let’s make a deal
Active & Effective Leaders:
- Individualized Consideration (IC) | Compassionate leader
- Intellectual Stimulation (IS) | Thinking outside of the box
- Inspirational Motivation (IM) | Exciting the masses and sharing the vision
- Idealized Influence (II) | Actions speak louder than words
The last item that we must consider in effective change is the concept of practice. Mastery of new procedures (we call it standard work) always comes through practice.