- All parts needed for simulation
- Student Role Briefs (printed and laminated)
- Score Sheets (printed and digital)
- Workstation Placemats (printed and digital)
- Student Instructions (digital)
- Facilitator Instructions (digital)
- Simulation training video for instructors
Car Production Sim is a basic simulation lacking some of the complexities found in ProdSIM® and TruckSIM. It can be used as the students to help them learn and reinforce the basic Lean concepts. The simulation is flexible and can be used for three to five rounds of Lean concept application.
This simulation is a great way of applying the Learn-Do model of learning. The facilitator can teach new concepts between rounds and let the participants apply the new concepts in the simulation. This approach strengthens retention and understanding of how to apply the Lean concepts.
Employees, Practitioner (belt), Supervisors, and Managers
1 – 2 days within a Lean training class
Train The Trainer time: 4 hours
(tgg recommends a train the trainer session – inquire for additional information)
8 – 15 participants
Please allow 4-6 weeks for shipping.