- All parts needed for simulation (total of 8 trucks)
- Student Role Briefs (printed and laminated)
- Score Sheets (printed and digital)
- Workstation Placemats (printed and digital)
- Student Instructions (digital)
- Facilitator Instructions (digital)
- 2 Pelican cases to store simulation parts
- Simulation training video for instructors
TruckSim is a moderately complex simulation which extends from the transactional aspects of production planning to the production and delivery of a product which may be modified to meet several different custom options. It can be used by the students to help them learn and reinforce the basic Lean concepts. The simulation is flexible and can be used for three to five rounds of Lean concept application. The facilitator can teach new concepts between rounds and let the participants apply the new concepts in the simulation. This approach strengthens retention and understanding of how to apply the Lean concepts. It can be applied with a training class from one to four days in duration.
Employees, Practitioner (belt), Supervisors, and Manager
1 – 4 days within a Lean training class.
Train The Trainer time: 8 hours
(tgg recommends a train the trainer session – inquire for additional information)
8 – 15 participants
Please allow 4-6 weeks for shipping.